Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 July 2010

The Perseverance

I'm playing at The Perseverance in Shroton Street, Marylebone tomorrow evening with Kath Tait and Rosa Conrad. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones. It's a musical variety night organised by the intrepid and lovely Acton Bell as a fundraiser for Feminism in London.

There's a Perseverance in Bloomsbury, so definitely don't go there - this is the MARYLEBONE Perseverance.

I've been sent the running order, so I may as well share it with you, tis no secret, but I don't expect you want to know the sound check times.

8.00 Acton Bell

8.25 Portia Winters

8.50 Jude Cowan

9.15 Interval

9.30 Kath Tait & Rosa Conrad

9.55 Prize draw winners announced

10.05 Catherine Brogan and Sophia Blackwell

10.15 Elizabeth Carola

1 comment: